Wednesday 12 August 2020

Wurrd Jenkins - Merge the Schools LP






Message from Wurrd Jenkins:

my debut "Bardic Inspiration Dice" was an attempt at creating an album the very young just discovering the golden era version of me would have played

on his walkman at playtime at primary school.



The sequel "Merge the Schools" is my evolution aimed at early teen me. In my own production i combine breakbeats, samples and electronic as a precursor to my production style going forward.
dirty claustrophobic and "danceable". As well as a more old school boom bap production from Nity Gritz (and Nunny Boy in the intro) that would lead the listener into the concept, I would hope, flawlessly.



My plan is to create a trilogy of albums, that can be played seamlessly in chronological order (the way I love to listen to discographies)



Hope you enjoy the album!

twitter @napperchapper

No comments:

Post a Comment